Wednesday, April 9, 2014

LUVINDIEMUSIC: Considering posting more indie musicians FREE or NAME YOUR PRICE album promos



I've been getting about 20,000 new YouTube views every 3 months and want to maximize them to help more indie musicians.  Watch the promo video above that I made from the many selections available from As The City Rumbles Underneath YouTube channel.  If you are able to put together a similar promo video which would be suitable and effective for me to add to post on my list of videos, I will give it some serious consideration.  I'm thinking of starting with 10 bands, then branch out from there if this idea yields results.

Post up the promo video that you want me to consider on your channel, then I will choose which ones meet my standards.  I don't want to waste both our time or precious space on my channel if the video you created isn't going to gain new fans for you.  Since internet users have low attention span, try to keep your promo video between 2 - 3 minutes long.  Send me a message from your YouTube channel to verify that you are the owner of the promo video you posted for me to download when it is ready for me to review.  Also try to limit speaking because I've learned people only want to judge you by the quality of your music.  Finally, look in the "About" tab under the video to see the all social media links that I need from you to put in the description if your promo video is chosen.  For now, only bands who I am currently following on Twitter will be considered.  New bands will have to wait for the second round of bands if i decide to continue this new method to help promote indie musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment