Thursday, June 19, 2014

UPDATE: luvindiemusic - Twitter following list - creating a profile for each indie musician with brief Twitter highlights

I wanted to give you an update on my recent indie music promotion undertaking.  I'm adding more value to my luvindiemusic - Twitter following list by including a profile for each indie musician with brief Twitter highlights.  I have over 600 indie musicians on my Twitter list and continuously adding more daily.  It will take months to create a profile for everyone so please be patient since this is a new endeavor and work in progress.  Click here to view a sample profile.

Due to the above, you will notice that it will take me a few days to get around to checking out music from my new followers to determine who to add to my rapidly growing Twitter following list.  I was considering no longer adding more new indie musicians and just focus on the ones already on my list.  However, I decided against that and will just be adding more slowly instead because I'm dedicating most of my time to this new project of adding profiles for indie musicians already on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment